Thursday, October 22, 2009

Insomnia, Procrastination, and Yogurt.


Today is a yet another day filled with no accomplishments. It wasn't productive what so ever, besides this blog post of course. It's becoming a trend and that isn't good. I say that because I feel like I should always be doing something productive, even if it's nothing important. Coloring in a coloring book is productive and isn't important. Scratch that, point is, I need to stop procrastinating things and be more productive. There, now saying it makes me feel better and maybe I'll actually do it. Just this morning during the M.E.A.P., I almost fell asleep trying to answer the pointless social studies questions of doom. How was I supposed to know how French started in Canada? Most of what I learned last year s about the civil war. Why couldn’t they ask me questions about that? Why do we have to take a test anyway? They don’t bother telling you these things in school, all the teachers say it’s mandatory, that’s about it.


Well I suppose it’s my fault I’m tired at school. Usually I have yogurt in the morning on the bus, which of course, I forgot this morning. It’s the only thing that keeps me awake in the morning, no matter how long I sleep, which I about 2 hours every night, and on top of all that, I have insomnia. I usually get to bed at twelve, and I don’t fall asleep until about three, two if I’m lucky. I told my mom I have insomnia and that I should see a doctor, but I don’t think she believes me. And on top of ALL that, today I woke up at about 6:40 which is when the bus gets here. I scrambled like eggs around the house for five minutes to get ready, do all of my chores, make my lunch, and find some yogurt for the bus, which I left in the car anyway.

Things to note:

First, finish homework before anything else. Second, convince my mom I have insomnia. Third, get an alarm clock. And MOST importantly, DON’T EVER forget the yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from procrastination too, it will be one of my 3 new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete